Is telemarketing the complete answer?
Trying to contact people during, and after, the pandemic has been extremely difficult.
Consequently, BHT developed a new marketing technique called Dig-e-Tel ©. You can find details at http://www.bhtmarketing.com/what-we-do/dig-e-tel-marketing/.
In a nutshell it is a marketing technique that progresses through LinkedIn messaging to emails to telephone conversations and finally to client meetings.
However, Dig-e-Tel © does not replace telemarketing – it uses it.
How can telemarketing help you?
Telemarketing is still a very important tool in your marketing toolbox because:
- It develops the personal touch – personality comes through and working relationships can start to be built.
- Flexibility – issues can be raised, explanations given and matters discussed.
- Closing to the proposal – when all of the issues have been discussed it is the time to ask to submit a proposal.
When is telemarketing necessary?
There are two occasions when only telemarketing will do:
- Getting back in touch after the pandemic has receded to renew contacts and enquire whether you can be of service.
- Talking to prospects in the final stages of a Dig-e-Tel © campaign to get to the proposal stage.
Are there skilled telemarketing agencies with years of experience?
- BHT Marketing Ltd has been conducting telemarketing since 1997.
- A proven record of accomplishment.
- Known for our gentle and polite approach.
- Always fitting the service to your budget and your goals.
- Our repeat clients will testify to our skill.
What to do next
Call us on 0808-172-1900 for pricing and to discuss your needs