For reasons beyond your control you will always lose clients and therefore turnover and, worst of all, profitability.
Now in today’s world there is an even more urgent need to address any potential downturn by pursuing a steady marketing strategy.
There is a way to improve on the effectiveness of a marketing campaign and that is by combining it with other marketing techniques. I have often told people that if you despatch a mail-shot you will achieve a success rate in the region of 0.5% to 1%. However, if you combine that with a telemarketing campaign you will double the performance. The converse is also true. If a telemarketing campaign is followed up, where appropriate, by documentation then the performance improves.
In today’s economic environment however, the majority of us want a combination which works but which is also low cost and effective.
BHT recommends a low-cost programme – e-Newsletters linked with telemarketing and your website and your blogs .
- It provides the recipient with information which may be of interest.
- A large number of e-Newsletters can be despatched at low cost.
- You build your own profile because of the style and layout of the Newsletter.
- The prospects have the option to call and book and appointment.
- Telemarketing follows up to talk to those who have not called you.
- You can add the Newsletter to your web-site as a download for subsequent browsers and, who knows, you may get more traffic to your website as a result of the interest you generate and then you may start to get enquiries from there too.
- They can be low cost from as little as £5K+ for an annual campaign – you have the choice of frequency.
- The design, copy, despatch and follow-up will all be handled for you.
BHT, in conjunction with Aark Design, is running several campaigns of this nature and would be delighted to discuss this concept with you.
Once you start thinking like this you will start finding ways to link most of your marketing together. So you promote your website in your documentation – your website has special offers to any reader – the website allows readers to download your brochure and articles – your brochure refers to your articles – anyone downloading from you newsletter or website leaves their contact details for you to follow – and so on and so on.
It’s all very exciting once you get into it, but of course, it has to be handled professionally and, most importantly, within your budget. That’s where BHT comes in. We can discuss with you what you want to achieve and work with you to build a complete marketing strategy to suit both your aims and your budget.
For more information or to arrange a meeting ring us on 0808-172-1900
To arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and the various options BHT has to offer please click here and fill in the Contact information form or phone 0808-172-1900 and ask for Colin or Christine